The Dreamcatcher is the newest edition to New Quay harbour, it has an all round viewing experience with an island wheelhouse. With 9m of deck either side it is ideal to walk around and see all that there is to see. A charter is a nice private experience for you your family and friends and everyone is able to move about the boat freely
Dolphin Spotting Cruises
- Adults (16+)
- 1 Hour on Ermol VI
- 1.5 Hour on Dunbar Castle 2
- Infants travel free (check age at booking)
Go Dolphin Watching in Wales!
A Dolphin Spotting Boat Trip offers a fun, educational experience for all ages, sailing from New Quay in West Wales for over 65 years. Enjoy an unrivalled experience from start to finish. Our boats sail exclusively within the Cardigan Bay Special Area of Conservation, home to hundreds of bottlenose dolphins. We are the only ‘Sea Watch Foundation’ Recommended Boat Operator’ in New Quay, all our skippers are all WISE qualified ensuring your boat trip will be conducted in accordance with the marine code of conduct. Choose from three durations of trip, 1hr, 1.5hr or 2 hour. New for 2021 – Dreamcatcher is a modern twin hull boat with a maximum capacity of twelve people, available for private charter.
Well behaved dogs are welcome on dolphin spotting boat trips, with conditions:
- If you have more than one dog, or a very large one let us know in the booking notes
- If you have more than two dogs please call us to check in advance.
- If your dog doesn’t like other dogs let the crew know as you board
- Please do not bring dogs on board with a history of biting unless muzzled