Come on board for one of our Awesome Angling trips departing from New Quay! We provide all the rods and bait so you can focus on the fishing.
- Adults 2 hours trips Ages 16+ | price per person
- Children 2 hours trips Ages 15 & Under
- Adults 1.5 hours trips Ages 16+ | price per person
- Children 1.5 hours trips Ages 15 & Under
- Adults 1 hour trips Ages 16+ | price per person
- Children 1 hour trips Ages 15 & Under
- Infants Under 2 - All durations
Go Dolphin Watching in Wales!
Our boats departs daily from the main pier of the picturesque village of New Quay. Our boats will take you south along the coast passing Birds Rock, The Caves, Cwmtydu and Seals Bay. You will see some of the many seabirds that nest and feed from the cliffs and the chance to see marine life including Atlantic Grey Seals, Harbour Propoise and Bottlenose Dolphins. The experienced skipper and crew will answer all your questions about the Ceredigion Marine Heritage Coast (CMHC) and the Ceredigion Special Area of concervation, the local history and the legends too!
Dogs are welcome on Dolphin Spotting boat trips with conditions imposed due to covid-19, conditions are as follows:
To enable us to make 2 meter social distancing possible please respect the following guidelines:1-2 persons – up to 2 small lap dogs or 1 big dog3-4 persons – 2 big dogs5-6 persons – 3 big dogs7-8 persons – 4 bog dogsFor larger groups or larger dog numbers please call 01545560800
- Dogs which do not “like people” or other dogs are not welcome as they will not enjoy the experience and could spoil the trip for others.
- Dogs must remain within your allocated space and not enter the 2 meter distance between your group and the next.
- Dogs must be kept off the seats, dogs on laps are okay